For each chapter of the book, instructors can download a set of powerpoint slides to use in their lectures or seminars. You can download these slides from the list below:
- What is Interaction Design?
- Understanding and Conceptualizing Interaction
- Cognitive Aspects
- Social Interaction
- Emotional Interaction
- Data Gathering
- Data Analysis, Interpretation and Presentation
- The Process of Interaction Design
- Establishing Requirements
- Design, Prototyping and Construction
- Introducing Evaluation
- An Evaluation Framework
- Evaluation Studies: From Controlled to Natural Settings
- Evaluation: Inspections, Analytics, and Models
We also offer more instructor materials elsewhere on the site, including case studies, and for each chapter of the book we offer web links and assignment comments written by the authors.